Thursday, February 3, 2011

Technology

In many ways i do think technology is a threat to ourselves. I mean technology in our lives has improved our lives, but to much can be bad for us. If we have to much technology it could run our lives to the point that none of us will have to do anything anymore. This could cause our selves as a whole become lazier and eventually cause them to forget them to forget how to do the normal things to do in life. Which could even cause the number of obese people to increase. Im not saying that technology is bad for somethings, but for eveything is just to much.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, technology is useful and necessary, however, we have become so dependent on its convenience, that we have forgotten how to function without it. How can technology affect our emotions and well-being? Personally, I feel angered when I discover a friend is getting married, relocating, having a baby, etc…through Facebook. What happened to making a simple phone call?

    ReplyDelete