Wednesday, October 27, 2010
short stories
The stories that we have read have been relitively good. But some of the stories I liked better then others, because like the story the most dangerous game was my favorite. The reason for that is because it just got me hooked to the story so much and I just couldn't stop reading to find out more. But one story I wasn't to fond of would have to be is the story of two kinds, because I just really find it very entertaining, because i like a more fast story not a really low pace story. Even though it was low pace it was still a good read. A story I also found low pace was the story marigolds, which again wasn't a bad story I just didn't find it as entertaining as the other stories. However I did like where have you gone charming billy, because I really like stories on the veitnam war. I just find that history very fasinating and really enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment